The ideal packaging for wires
The cylindrical shape of the drum is a natural seat for GMAW (MIG and MAG), FCAW and SUBARC wires, stitching machine wires and various types of cables with or without pre-twisting; it does not require the addition of other accessories to make it suitable for receiving the wire and does not need to be assembled or prepared before the insertion process.
Depending on the type and diameter of the wire, IMBALKRAFT drums can contain up to 1,000 kg of product, ensuring a continuous and stable process and reducing the set-up times and preparation rejects.
For example, replacing the 18 kg spools with a 250 kg drum of wire avoids having to change around 13 coils, with a gain of more than 100 minutes of arc time, in addition to a reduction in setting and reworking operations.
- process stability and continuity, fewer rejects, less reworking and lower torch adjustment times
- completely safe handling
- possibility of customisation
- Wires for continuous welding
- GMAW (MIG and MAG)
- Stitching wires
- Cables in general
The drum for welding wires, cables and stitching machine wires can be customised by applying on its outside a label with high-quality printing, containing the customer’s layout and information on the wire handling and extraction procedures.
- BODY: kraftliner paper and non-toxic vegetable glue
- CHIMB BANDS: galvanized steel
- CLOSURE BAND: galvanized steel
- BOTTOM: MDF, galvanized steel, or paper
- LID: MDF, galvanized steel, paper or plastic
- INNER CORE: kraftliner paper and non-toxic vegetable glue
- TENSIONING SYSTEM: MDF, paper or plastic
Capacity: from 150 to 500 litres
Diameters: 500, 510, 570, 650, 750 mm
Maximum weight: up to 1,000 kg of wire
- external four-colour graphics
- internal tensioning system
- inner core
- PE or alluminium liner
- hook on the bottom, elastic and galvanised steel bar
- side handles for handling
- CE-certified lifting belt
- external marking
- safety seal for the lever locking ring
- external hood and sheath for connection to the welding station